Thursday, January 3, 2013

Rain or Shine


Hi Everyone! I have a quick card to share today. I had said yesterday that I had made a few samples with some new goodies... So here is another one -


I used a new set from the spring mini catalog called Rain or Shine. I really think the umbrella is super cute! OK, I am off to get dinner started. Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Details below -

Heather :)

Stamps - Rain or Shine
Paper - Wisteria Wonder, Basic Gray, Whisper white
Ink - Wisteria Wonder, Basic Gray, Lucky Limeade
Accessories - Big Shot, Cloudy Day EF, dotted scallop trim border punch, Brights buttons, wisteria wonder bakers twine, paper piercing tool, dimensional dots

3 comments:

Christy said...

Beautiful with the borders and the blues. LOVELY :)

Carol Carriveau said...

Fabulous card...love the layers and the Cloud EF....great colors!

Natalie said...

This is such a gorgeous card! I love the small detail of the rain drops on the Basic Gray. Just so beautiful.

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...